You'll love our tried and tested Nut Mylk recipe.
Making your own Nut Mylk is easy! The hard part is choosing which nuts to use. Follow our 5 step guide below for Nut Mylk perfection! This Nut Mylk recipe is:
- & Super Delicious
- Soak 1 cup of raw nuts (we love almonds, hazelnuts, cashews or macadamias) in 2-3 cups of filtered water overnight or for 6 hours
- In the morning drain the nuts and rinse with filtered water
- Add the nuts to a food processor and add 4 cups of water, blend until smooth
- Strain the mixture through a nut mylk bag or muslin cloth to separate the liquid from the pulp
- Pour into a glass bottle and store in the fridge for 5 – 7 days
There's no need to waste the pulp, rather use it in baking biscuits or muffins, drying in the oven to make almond meal, or using for compost to nourish the garden.
Hope you love this recipe as much as we do!